Single and ready to meet your new bae? Take one or two of these flirting tips for a test-drive each time you go out and see what works for you.
1. Get closer. Then break eye contact just long enough to glance down at his lips. It's a subtle cue that you're open to a kiss.
2. Choose a theme song. Play it to pump yourself up while you're getting ready. Then whenever you hear it when you're out, it will make you feel good — and bold enough to say hi to the hottest of the hotties.
3. Wear dangly earrings. They draw attention to the smooth curves of our neck — it's a classy way to subtly show skin.
4. Keep gum or Tic Tacs in your purse. "Want one?" is the world's easiest icebreaker.
5. Take a cue from Taylor Swift. Throw it back to her classic "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" and channel her goofy, fun-loving personality. It's exactly what guys mean when they say, "Confidence is sexy."
6. Master the bump-and-flatter. Run into a hottie at a crowded party. Say, "Oh, sorry — I become a total klutz around cute guys." Then just introduce yourself.
7. Make dates spontaneously. Text, "I'm craving a McFlurry!! Drop what you're doing and hit the drive-thru with me? :)"
8. Tease him a little. Example: When a cutie you're talking to first tells you his name, say, "What?" so he has to lean in to repeat himself. Then say, "What?" again with a smile. You'll break the ice with your playful joke.
9. Practice your technique. Sneak in a little flirting whenever you can, like with your hot waiter. You'll be amazed how "practice flirting" boosts your confidence when you're talking to someone you really like.
10. Let a hottie catch you looking at them. When they do, smile — it will give them the in to approach you.
11. Be interested. Make a point to show how involved you are in the conversation by asking questions or saying "yeah" and "mmm-hmm." Without realizing why, they'll be encouraged to keep talking.
12. Memorize a great joke (or one that's so bad it's good). Knowing you can pull it out anytime means you'll never have an awkward pause in conversation. Plus, if you make someone laugh, you're totally in,
13. Ask them out "by accident." Text them "What r u up to tonite?" When they reply, say, "Sorry that was for a friend—but yeah, what r u doing?" The tiny diss will make them work harder.
14. Check out their clothes and ask about the sports team, band, or brand on his T-shirt. They'll notice that you noticed.
15. Spritz perfume on the back of your neck. Your crush will catch your scent when you lean in for a hug.
16. Be obvious sometimes. Like when you "accidentally" throw your Frisbee toward cuteies in the park, an exaggerated apology lets them know you're flirting on purpose (and in on the joke).
17. Leave this Instagram comment: "This pic is hilarious. What's actually going on there?" After they respond, say, "You should tell me in person. 🙂 Wanna hang out this weekend?"
18. Don't respond. Try this tip from Kendall and Kylie's bro Brody Jenner: "When you're texting, don't respond to every single thing a guy says. Leave some questions hanging. He'll be more invested in the conversation if he has to chase it a little!"
19. Snapchat movies, shows or games you're going to see. If they're a fan too, they'll have a reason to comment (and you'll have an excuse to invite them along).
20. Introduce a cutie to your friend. It's easier to approach a hottie for someone else — and then you'll get to talk to their cute friends.
21. Pass a handwritten note at a party that says, "Just saying hi!" Slip it into their pocket — it's a million times cuter than a text.
22. Flirt before you see them:.Text, "You should wear that blue shirt tonight — it makes your eyes look amazing :)"
23. Make them nervous. Here's how: The first time a new crush texts you, write back, "Who is this?" When they explain, say, "JK, how could I forget you?!? :)" They'll be hooked.
24. Give them a (sorta) hard time. "I love when girls make fun of you a bit and try to drive you off-sides. That's the best — when you're like, 'Whoa, whoa!'" advises Gossip Girl hottie Chace Crawford.
25. Leave them wanting more. Go in for a kiss at the end of the night — but then turn your head and whisper you had a nice time instead.
26. Channel your cool-girl crush. Bella Thorne is the definition of breezy — she never looks ruffled around guys. If you don't have that same completely cool attitude, fake it until you really feel it.
27. Send a quick flirty text a minute after you trade numbers. It will take them by surprise and make them smile.
28. Call them out. When you notice someone checking you out, let them know you're onto them and you'll ooze confidence. A laid-back joke ("Please don't tell me I have something in my teeth!") will make them laugh.
29. Picture-text them a movie poster: And say, "4 PM show — wanna go? I'll even share my popcorn!"
30. Change the wallpaper on their phone to one of the cheesiest preset pictures — the sillier the better. Then hand it back to them and joke, "This just seemed more 'you.'" It's a funny way to keep up your flirty banter.
Source : http://www.seventeen.com/love/dating-advice/advice/a7604/best-flirting-tips/