This choice is, obviously, built exclusively with respect to my individual taste (and even that differs to a great extent from normal as per my state of mind). You are welcome to scan the whole gathering and search for your own particular most loved ones or help new quotes from your individual accumulation.
1. You can do anything, yet not everything.
2. Flawlessness is attained, not when there is nothing more to include, yet when there is nothing left to take away.
>>antoine de Saint-Exup©ry
3. The wealthiest man is not he who has the most, yet he who needs the slightest.
4. You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
5. Valor is not the nonattendance of dread, yet rather the judgment that something else is more essential than apprehension.
6. You must be the transform you wish to see on the planet.
7. At the point when hungry, consume your rice; when tired, shut your eyes. Idiots may snicker at me, however astute men will comprehend what I mean.
8. The third-rate brain is just cheerful when it is speculation with the lion's share. The menial personality is just glad when it is speculation with the minority. The top notch psyche is just glad when it is considering.
>>a. A. Milne
9. To the man who just has a sledge, all that he experiences starts to resemble a nail.
10. We are what we over and again do; greatness, then, is not a demonstration however a propensity.
11. An insightful man gets more use from his foes than an imbecile from his companions.
12. Don't try to follow in the strides of the men of old; look for what they looked for.
13. Watch your musings; they get to be words.
Watch your words; they get to be activities.
Watch your activities; they get to be propensities.
Watch your propensities; they get to be character.
Watch your character; it turns into your predetermination.
14. Everybody is a virtuoso at any rate once a year. The genuine virtuosos basically have their brilliant thoughts closer together.
>>georg Christoph Lichtenberg
15. What we think, or what we know, or what we accept is, toward the end, of little outcome. The main outcome is our specialty.
16. The true voyage of disclosure comprises not in looking for new terrains yet seeing with new eyes.
17. Work as you needn't bother with cash, adoration like you've never been harmed, and move like nobody's viewing
18. Attempt a thing you haven't done three times. Once, to get over the alarm of doing it. Twice, to figure out how to do it. What's more a third time, to evaluate regardless.
>>virgil Garnett Thomson
19. Regardless of the fact that you're on the whole correct, you'll get run over in the event that you simply sit there.
20. Individuals regularly say that inspiration doesn't last. That being said, not one or the other does washing - that is the reason we propose it every day.