Mumbai : Tourist Attractions
The City of Dreams-Mumbai lures persons from all strata of the humanity who come in seek of a better life. Though a 100% financial town, yet Mumbai has its own charm and you will find numerous tourist attractions in Mumbai. Find out more about the town and furthermore ascertain out some good Mumbai hotels.
Mumbai is the capital town of Maharashtra and is often advised to be India’s commercial capital. It is one of the burgeoning metropolises of the homeland and is well attached with the rest of the world. Mumbai is attached with all the foremost cities in the country by streets, trains and airways.
Here is a register of the peak 5 tourist enticements in Mumbai that you should visit.
1. The Gateway of India : The iconic breakthrough of the city, it was constructed in 1920 to commemorate the visit of monarch George V and Queen Mary to the city. The entrance was so built that it will be the first thing a tourist will glimpse when close to from the sea. It’s a well liked location for both locals and tourists alike who arrive here to unwind.
2. Juhu and Chowpatty Beach : These are two of the most popular beaches in the city and are frequented by local people. You can sit here and watch the sunset in the sandy shore amidst the multitudes or try out some of the well known street food of Chowpatty.
3. Siddhivinayak Temple : This is the most well known temple in Mumbai and is dedicated to Lord Ganesha. The temple has an imposing dome called Kalash that is plated with pure gold. If you are travelling to on any significant festivals then be certain to find serpentine queues that are occasionally 2 kms long.
4. Haji Ali Dargah : It is a mosque as well as the tomb of Sayed gaze Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and is established on an islet off the seaboard area of Worli. It is one of the most well known devout places in Mumbai and is frequented by people from all walks of life.
5. Bollywood : Mumbai is the dwelling to the globally well known Hindi movie commerce popularly called Bollywood. Watch a movie in any of the many theaters in Mumbai and expect whistles and thunderous clapping. You should visit the movie City at Goregaon to know-how film firing first hand.